6th Convocation of Marwadi University is scheduled on 8th November 2023.
Instructions for students
Students who completed their programs in Academic Year
University examinations are eligible for award of Degree.
Details Required for Registration
Complete Address with Postal Code for Communication,
Active Mobile Number and Email ID registered at Marwadi University (for OTP & CONFIRMATION)
Join Marwadi University official Telegram Channel
Credit Card/Debit Card/Net-banking for Payment(if not paid earlier)
UID/Aadhar Number for Indian Students & Passport Number for International Students
Latest Passport Size Photo (to be printed on Degree Certificate) in soft copy to upload on portal (less than 100 kb size) (in case photo not uploaded during registration or uploaded photo not found proper for degree certificate, photo already available with University in student data will be considered.)
Keep acknowledgement receipt SMS/EMAIL with you for record.
Consent for Convocation/Degree Certificate Receive
IN PERSON (You are allowed to be present physically at the time of convocation and shall get degree on same day.)
IN ABSENTIA (Your certificate will be sent via post or courier approx. 1 week after the convocation ceremony on the address provided during convocation registration. You will not allow to be present physically at the time of convocation).
Any candidate who had applied to receive the Degree " IN PERSON" but failed to attend the Convocation, their certificate will be sent via post or courier approx. 1 week after the convocation ceremony on the address provided during convocation registration.
Candidates who have not completed registration process within stipulated date will be consideredunder “Not Applied” category. Such candidate needs to send an application to the student section after 15 days of convocation ceremony.
Rules for Awarding
At the Annual Convocation or any other convocation, the following rules for awarding the academic medal(s) will apply to all the medal contenders of all courses:
1. The student who has highest CGPA and has passed all the semester exams without any backlog (with first attempt in all the semester examinations)shall be considered for the medal.
For all courses, where duration of the course is more than 2 years, CGPA of last four semesters in the exams will be considered.
The concerned course/program should not have less than 5 students appearing for the final semester regular examination.
The University Academic Council shall have the power to approve the Gold Medal for the respective courses.
2. Medal shall be awarded to the student who has secured 1st position in the respective degree program. Further, the CGPA of the 1st rank must be 7 or more on 10 scale.
3. Medal shall be awarded to the student who has cleared all exams, that is,
He/she has not obtained any backlog in any of the semester of the course in any of the examination component(E or I or V or T).
Students with a Detained, Absent, Fail or Drop/Semester Gap/incomplete semester record within specified academic term in any course of examination shall not be considered for the medal.
Students transferred from other Institute/University and not completed required semesters for CGPA as per point no. 1 at Marwadi University shall not be considered for medal.
4. If CGPA of two students or more is equal,scores/marks of End Semester theory & practicalexams(Term Work & Viva/Jury) of last semester shall be considered for determining the eligibility for the medal.
5. If the scores/marks as per criteria 4 are equal,scores/marks of End Semester theory & practical exams (Term Work & Viva/Jury) of last FOUR semesters shall be consideredfor determining the eligibility for the medal.